Why Choose Us?AN EXTRAORDIANRY TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED DENTISTS
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training in:
• Dental Implants
• Periodontal Surgeries
- Board Certified by the National Dental Certification Board
- Awarded The Prosthodontic Award for Year 2002
Dr. Dmitriy Itskovich & Dr. Regina Stryapko is a Certified Invisalign® Provider.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear.You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable.Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable.No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- 1A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- 2As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- 3You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- 4Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!