RnD Dental ?
AN EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED DENTISTS
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training in:
- Dental Implants
- Periodontal Surgeries
- Board Certified by the National Dental Certification Board
- Awarded The Prosthodontic Award for Year 2002
What are Dentures?Dentures are a set of artificial teeth used when a patient has lost real teeth. Patients lose their teeth to a variety of reasons. including:
- Severe malnutrition
- Genetic defects
- Poor oral hygiene
The Dentures ProcedureThere are several types of dentures available:
- Removable partial dentures are for patients who are missing some but not all of their teeth.
- Fixed partial dentures (also known as permanent bridges) are made from crowns that are fitted on the remaining natural teeth as well as synthetic materials that are sculpted to resemble teeth.
- Complete dentures or full dentures are for patients who are missing all their upper or lower teeth.
We Provide Denture RelineWhy Use a LAB RELINE Instead of an In-Office Reline?
- More durable - fabricated under high heat and pressure
- Stain and break resistant - can last 10+ years vs. less than a year
- Better fit - softer impression materials create a more accurate denture
- Staying power - post dams (a posterior extension of a full denture to accomplish an air-tight seal between denture and palate) available in lab relines help keep dentures in place